Talle Valley Trek
Arunachal Pradesh as whole contains 40% of floral and faunal species in India. The Ziro valley has a good share of this biodiversity. Thirty kilometers from the town of Ziro is the Sanctuary. At the altitude of 2400 meters, Talle is a plateau with dense forest of silver fir trees, pine clad plateau of beautiful grandeur and a vast wasteland. The area has some of the most important endangered species including the clouded leopard. The gateway to the Sanctuary is the pange camp which is 7km from Manpolyang.
Talle Valley Wildlife Sanctuary. Ziro, District Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh.
Altitude : 2400 mitre above sea level,
Duration : Ten (10) night and elevnt (11) days.
Day 1 – Receive at Guwahati airport by company Guide and checked in at hotel Rialto, guwahati.
Day 2 – After breakfast. Start a long day drive to Itanagar which is the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh. Checking in at hotel SC Continental, Itanagar.
Day 3 – Drive to Ziro having lunch in the mid-way. Over night at Ziro.
Day 4 – early morning wake up and Start trekking to tally valley. It will be a 5 to 7 hours trek as per the quality of walking Skill. Overnight in beside pange forest range camp for the night.
Day 5 – on 8 am, Start trekking to Talle Valley which might be taking 4 to 6 hours of trekking to reach the Destination. Pitching tents beside the base camp of Forest department of Arunachal Government night on that particular Spot.
Day 6 – back to pange base camp and if possible trek up to manpolyang Staying a night.
Day 7 – morning wake up little hike around the valley and trek down to Ziro. Staying night in a home Stay and experience Apanati tribe living culture. Over night at Ngunu Ziro Homestay.
Day 8 – early morning wake up and after breakfast drive to namerie a Wildlife Sanctuary in Assam. Staying the night in nameri eco-camp.
Day 9 – Drive to Guwahati, Airport dropping.
Please see what’s included & excluded in our Travel Packages:
- Meet and greet at Guwahati, international airport
- A free gift of a welcome scarf upon arrival
- Free airport transfers
- All tours and sightseeing as per the program
- All accommodation in standard 3 star hotel. ( external charges will be added if the guest wants 4 or 5 star hotel).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Refreshments daily (bottled mountain spring water and juice at least 2 bottles each per day)
- A licensed cultural guide and english speaking guide will be provided. ( extra cost for particular foreign language speaking guide if necessary)
- All travels by SUV car
- All the porter’s
- All Travels royalty of USD 80 per person for 30 days. This goes toward the Government treasury fee.
- All internal taxes and charges
- The tour cost does not include personal expenses such as laundry, bar, telephone and tipping, etc.
- Cost incurred due to natural calamities and uncertain political situations.
TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All payments made directly to M/S Hill Bird Travels. Or you can go through as per the guide lines of our online payment system.
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price. So you are strongly advised to arrange travel insurance from your place of residence in advance for your tour with us. Whilst the country has a good standard of medical and hospital facilities, it does not offer the facilities that only a larger population can support. Hill Bird Travels is, therefore, not responsible for any loss, injury, illness or death sustained during your trip.
Any cancellations must be received in writing via email to Hill Bird Travels (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds are processed within days after we receive details of your cancellation. The following charges apply:
- More than 30 days : Deposit is forfeited
- Within 21 days : 10% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 14 days : 15% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 7 days : 30% Advance of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days : 50 Advance of the total tour cost
- After arrival: 100% Advance of the total tour cost