About the trip:
Menchukha is a small town of Arunachal Pradesh, which is Situated in a forested valley surrounded by pine trees and thorn bushes. The river yargyapchu flows in the middle of the valley. Menchukha town nestled 6,000 feet (1,829m) above sea level in West Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh. Dominated by the manba or lama tribe population.
Elevation: 1,240 m
Day 1 – you will be received at Dibrughar Airport by our guide and Start traveling for Pasighat which is considered as the oldest town in Arunachal Pradesh that was established at the colonial period by British ruled in Indian, by crossing the mighty river the Brahmaputra in local ferry toward Pasighat. Checked in Serene at Pasighat.
Day 2 – Morning wake up. Start your drive to along at 9, 00 hours Am. It will be a half day driving to reach Along but it can be also considered as exotic cruise because you are going to experience a lots Scenic beauty of the lands Scape and Adi and Galo tribal village in the mid-way. Checked in hotel West Along
Day 3 – it will be a long day drive to reach menchukha which will be your top most priority destination of the trip. Drive will take at around 6 to 7 hours journey. On the midway, you will experience Some of Bori and Boker tribes village Surrounded by beautiful Scenic nature of earth with lots of waterfalls and enter into menchuka valley. Checked in Gebu homestay experience a time with menba tribe culture.
Day 4 – Early wake up at morning time. Make clear with all the trekking equipment and backpack and Start your trekking for Pasang Sona lake. It will be a total pilgrimage route which was used by the manba people in a very long time ago. After reaching the base camp you will be Staying for a night at that base camp. Here you will experience the Clear Sky with millions of Star at the night time. Have dinner Started you for the night bed in a tent.
Day 5 – Wake up in a mesmerizing morning with beeping Sounds of birds. After having breakfast and making all pack lunch Starting your trekking for pasang sona lake.Lunch on the mid way. Reached in a beautiful lake pitching your tents before the dark hour. Looking around the Lake Side and make a little wake if you want too. Arrange bone fire and making a quality time with other members and Guide person on the Spot.
Day 6 – Trek down to menchuka town and Staying the night in home Stay.
Day 7 – drive back to Along town and visiting Some local market and back into the hotel for the night.
Day 8 – drive back to Pasighat town and visiting a Small Adi tribe village on the midway, and experience the Adi traditional war dance having your lunch in the village and drive for pasighat and checked in the hotel for the night.
Day 9 – Early morning after breakfast drive to mohanbari Airport Crossing the Same River by ferry and flew back to Delhi from that Same airport. Our guide will be guiding up to the airport.
Please see what’s included & excluded in our Travel Packages:
- Meet and greet at Guwahati, international airport
- A free gift of a welcome scarf upon arrival
- Free airport transfers
- All tours and sightseeing as per the program
- All accommodation in standard 3-star hotel. (external charges will be added if the guest wants 4 or 5-star hotel).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Refreshments daily (bottled mountain spring water and juice at least 2 bottles each per day)
- A licensed cultural guide and English-speaking guide will be provided. ( extra cost for particular foreign language speaking guide if necessary)
- All travels by SUV car
- All the porter’s
- All Travels royalty of USD 80 per person for 30 days. This goes toward the Government treasury fee.
- All internal taxes and charges
- The tour cost does not include personal expenses such as laundry, bar, telephone, and tipping, etc.
- The cost incurred due to natural calamities and uncertain political situations.
TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All payments made directly to M/S Hill Bird Travels. Or you can go through as per the guidelines of you online payment system.
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price. So you are strongly advised to arrange travel insurance from your place of residence in advance for your tour with us. Whilst the country has a good standard of medical and hospital facilities, it does not offer the facilities that only a larger population can support. HillBirdTravels is, therefore, not responsible for any loss, injury, illness or death sustained during your trip.
Any cancellations must be received in writing via email to Hill Bird Travels. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds are processed within days after we receive details of your cancellation. The following charges apply:
- More than 30 days: Deposit is forfeited
- Within 21 days: 10% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 14 days: 15% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 7 days: 30% Advance of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days: 50% Advance of the total tour cost
- After arrival: 100% Advance of the total cost