Dzukou valley trek
About the trip :
The Dzukou valley is a valley located at the border of the states of Nagaland and Manipur. This valley is well known for its natural environment, seasonal flowers and flora and fauna. This valley is famous for its wide range of flower in every season. But the most famous one is Dzukou lily.
Elevation : 2452 m
Day 1 – Arrived at Dimapur. Over night at hotel.
Day 2 – After breakfast drive to kohima visiting second world war cemetery. Lunch at market and visiting Some naga tribe village. Over night.
Day 3 – Drive to Seikhakie – dzukou valley, after breakfast trek to dzukuo valley which will lie at an altitude of 2700 metre above sea level. We come across different vegetation aS we climb higher, lunch on the way.
Day 4 – morning we Shall Sometime on our own venture, admiring nature and its value. Thereafter trek through mountain, wood, meadows toward dzulekle village. Some additional attraction will be mithun leisurely graing by the side of the post lunch drive and walk to Dzulekie village. Drive to kohima, over night at hotel
Day 5 – After breakfast we shall be drive to Dimapur Airport which will be the last moment of the tour. Flight back to Delhi/Kolkata
Please see what’s included & excluded in our Travel Packages:
- Meet and greet at Guwahati, international airport
- A free gift of a welcome scarf upon arrival
- Free airport transfers
- All tours and sightseeing as per the program
- All accommodation in standard 3 star hotel. ( external charges will be added if the guest wants 4 or 5 star hotel).
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Refreshments daily (bottled mountain spring water and juice at least 2 bottles each per day)
- A licensed cultural guide and english speaking guide will be provided. ( extra cost for particular foreign language speaking guide if necessary)
- All travels by SUV car
- All Travels royalty of USD 80 per person for 30 days. This goes toward the Government treasury fee.
- All internal taxes and charges
- The tour cost does not include personal expenses such as laundry, bar, telephone and tipping, etc.
- Cost incurred due to natural calamities and uncertain political situations.
TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All payments made directly to M/S Hill Bird Travels. Or you can go through as per the guide lines of our online payment system.
There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the tour price. So you are strongly advised to arrange travel insurance from your place of residence in advance for your tour with us. Whilst the country has a good standard of medical and hospital facilities, it does not offer the facilities that only a larger population can support. Hill Bird Travels is, therefore, not responsible for any loss, injury, illness or death sustained during your trip.
Any cancellations must be received in writing via email to Hill Bird Travels (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds are processed within days after we receive details of your cancellation. The following charges apply:
- More than 30 days : Deposit is forfeited
- Within 21 days : 10% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 14 days : 15% Advance of the total tour cost
- Within 7 days : 30% Advance of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days : 50 Advance of the total tour cost
- After arrival: 100% Advance of the total tour cost